Welcome to the specialist department of orthopaedics / traumatology
Our many years of experience and the latest scientific knowledge in rehabilitation medicine flows into our spectrum of services for the rehabilitation of orthopaedic/traumatology patients. We implement these into individual treatment concepts for you and continually further develop these. Your treatment is possible with your presence either as an inpatient, as a whole-day outpatient or as an outpatient.
Outpatient private consultations are offered by appointment.
In terms of a holistic rehabilitation, we treat patients:
- Following orthopaedic surgery to the joints
- Following surgery to the spinal column
- Following injuries to the support and musculoskeletal system
- Following burn and sport injuries
- Following the amputation of limbs
- With psychosomatically characterised orthopaedic complaints
- With chronic pain conditions of the bones, joints and soft tissue
- With signs of wear of the musculoskeletal system
- With chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- With neuro-orthopaedic diseases
In order to achieve the best possible results, the treatment concepts for our orthopaedic/traumatology patients aim to improve or re-establish physical performance, quality of life and the preservation of autonomy in self-responsibility.
Our qualified and motived team guarantee comprehensive supervision and care.
Our objective is to improve mobility, strength and performance ability, thus help patients to regain a good quality of life.
Besides activating nursing care, interdisciplinary medical care and diagnostics are available in our clinic, for example:
- Manual therapeutic joint diagnostics
- Joint and soft tissue sonography
- X-ray diagnostics
- Clinical-chemical laboratory
- Bone density measurement – external cooperation
- Computer/magnetic resonance tomography (CT,MRT) – external cooperation
The wide spectrum of our therapeutic provision enables a treatment plan orientated to your disorder and your specific situation.