Eifelhöhen-Klinik Marmagen GmbH
Telephone +49 (0) 2486 71-0
Fax +49 (0) 2486 71-555
Your way to us
Marmagen lies centrally between the large cities of Cologne, Bonn und Aachen with a short distance of only 9 km to the motorway network – motorway A1 Köln/Trier (Cologne/Trier), exit Nettersheim.
The nearest train station is in Nettersheim 5 km away.
The airfield Dahlemer Binz is very close to the clinic (approx. 10 minute drive) (shuttle service if required).
If you are travelling by private car, you will find adequate parking free of charge on the grounds of the clinic.
Travelling by car from the direction of Cologne
- Motorway A1 (motorway junction Bliesheim) in direction Euskirchen-Trier
- Exit Nettersheim (113) – then left on to the B477 in direction Nettersheim/Zingsheim
- After about 1.5 km take the first exit at the roundabout
- At the roundabout take the second exit on to L205 – direction Nettersheim/Marmagen
- Follow the road
- After approx. 6 km you will reach Marmagen
Travelling by car from the direction of Aachen
- From Aachen via the B258 in direction Simmerath
- In Simmerath, direction Schleiden
- In Schleiden, turn right on to the B265
- After about 500 m take the third exit at the roundabout on to the B258 – direction Blankenheim
- Follow the road for about 5 km
- At the “Milzenhäuschen” roundabout, take the third exit – direction Marmagen
- After approx. 3 km you will reach Marmagen