As a guest
Your stay in our clinic should be as pleasant as possible. All rooms (twin rooms, partly single rooms) have their own bathroom/WC or their own shower/WC, and are equipped with a telephone (direct dial) and television. They partly already accord with the current high demands on accessibility.
International patients are also cared for at the Eifelhöhen-Klinik. These guests are welcome here. We make every effort to satisfy any individual wishes and dedicate our full attention to you.
For regeneration and relaxation, we provide you with the following possibilities:
- Swimming pool
- Self-service bistro
- Large sun terrace
- Walking trails around the clinic
- Recreation area
Included in our extended service provisions is also a kiosk, a hairdresser and medical chiropody. You can find details regarding these services in our patient guide which you will receive at the Reception in our clinic.
The Eifelhöhen-Klinik is surrounded by numerous nature reserves of national significance which are increasingly being developed for people with disabilities. The diverse landscape, with meadows, pastures, forests and pastures on limestone reveals its special charm in every season. Within a radius of just a few kilometres around the Eifelhöhen-Klinik, you can discover a multitude of remarkable attractions which are worth exploring:
- Kloster Steinfeld with its romantic basilica
- Bad Münstereifel with its historic old city (Altstadt)
- Kommern open-air museum (Freilichtmuseum)
- Hellenthal game reserve
- Visitors’ mines (Besucher-Bergwerke) in Hellenthal-Rescheid and Mechernich
- Roman aqueduct and Gallo-Roman temple complex near Nettersheim
- Eifel nature centre in Nettersheim